Colquitt County Schools

Each Day - Excellence in Every Way


Healthy Meals at No Charge

School Year 2015-2016 

Students attending all schools in Colquitt County are eligible to receive a healthy breakfast and lunch at school at NO CHARGE each day of the school year. No further action is required of you. Your child(ren) will be able to participate in this meal program without having to pay a fee or submit an application. For further assistance, please contact the School Nutrition office at 229-890-6228. ***Please note: ***Any outstanding meal charges remaining on student accounts from previous years will remain in effect and must be paid in full immediately. No exceptions. Debit notices will continue to be sent home to students who owe lunch money for meals provided prior to CEP Provision implementation. ***Students can apply money to their student accounts at any time for extra servings, extra milk ($.35), etc…However, SN will no longer charge items to student accounts. Students must have money in hand at time of purchase or have money available on account to cover the purchase amount. Parents can apply money to student accounts by sending it directly to the school cafeteria or by going on-line to to make a credit/debit card deposit. The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal and, where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.) If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities and wish to file either an EEO or program complaint please contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339 or (800) 845-6136 (in Spanish). Persons with disabilities who wish to file a program complaint, please see information above on how to contact us by mail directly or by email. If you require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, etc.) please contact USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TDD).  This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.