Gifted Standards K-12
1. Develop advanced research skills.
2. Develop and practice creative thinking and creative problem solving skills with a variety of complex topics within the area of study.
3. Develop and practice critical thinking and logical problem solving skills in the pertinent academic area.
4. Develop advanced communication skills using new techniques, materials, and formats to share with real audiences.
5. Develop an understanding of self and how their unique characteristics may influence interactions with others.